After your local hospital stay, this program can provide:
- A registered nurse (RN) to provide support and advocacy after hospital discharge for these diagnoses: Pneumonia, Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Hip and Knee Replacements, Falls and other medical needs.
- A driver to take you home at discharge, Monday through Friday
- A errand driver to pick-up your prescriptions and groceries
- A caring RN to check on you and communicate with your doctor
- An RN to support you at home with: health education, care coordination, medication management, and an explanation of your discharge instructions
- A RN to check on you after your hospital discharge
- A RN to support you during your follow-up visits
If you are interested in receiving additional information,
please click the button below and fill out the form.