Menu Close

Programs to Help You Save

  • Application Assistance
    • SNAP (formerly known as Foodstamps)
    • AHCCCS (also known as Medicaid)
    • Medicare Premium Savings Programs
    • ALTCS (Arizona Long Term Care System)
    • Unemployment Insurance
    • WIC (Women Infant Children)
  • AZ Self Help: a free, online program to link you with available benefits
  • Financial Education - CLICK HERE to learn more

If you are interested in receiving additional information,
please click the button below and fill out the form.  

Arizona Self Help is a project by the Arizona Community Action Association and is not affiliated with any State agency.   This website can identify up to 40 different health and human services programs.  Try this website: to find out if your family might qualify for helpful benefits.

Valley Assistance is a full-service provider with the Arizona Community Action Association to assist families and senior participants with their SNAP (new federal name for Food Stamps) application. SNAP stands for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Benefits.

Every day Valley Assistance sees the need to help older and disabled adults qualify for additional help from Federal, State, private and local programs. Valley believes in providing hands-on assistance to individuals needing to get on health insurance, SNAP, property tax, and home energy programs. Valley has qualified staff available to assist you with using this service.

USDA information: Valley Assistance Services is an equal opportunity provider and has been funded, at least in part, with Federal funds from the USDA.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.   The contents of this website do not necessarily reflect the view or policies of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, services or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.