We Can All Changes Lives Together
VAS offers many opportunities to volunteer—through its many programs, outreach, technical and in office support.
Give your time in our volunteer programs. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Volunteer in office or be a greeter
- Volunteer as a driver, shopper or visitor to home-bound seniors or from local Green Valley Hospital, running errands
- Volunteer as a nurse in the Fall Prevention Program or the Going Home with Care Program
- Volunteer as a handyman
- Volunteer as a financial and workforce educator
- Volunteer at outreach and fundraising events
- Volunteer for Board Governance, Budget/Finance Committee, Donor Development Committee, Nominating Committee, Human Resource Committee or Marketing Committee
To volunteer, please click on the downloadable VAS Volunteer Application , and Release Authorization for Background Check for Volunteers and print, and fill out both forms and return them to VAS.
Current volunteers may click on VAS Monthly Volunteer Report to download a copy of the report.
The above forms can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or else mailed to:
Valley Assistance Services
Mrs. Mary Ann Dobson
Volunteer Community Impact Manager
3950 S. Camino del Heroe
Green Valley, AZ 85614