Thank for your gift to Valley Assistance Services. Your financial contribution enables us to provide vital programs to keep our neighbors safe, healthy, and secure.
As you consider your giving, here is some useful information for you:
- Arizona Charitable Tax Credit: The VAS Arizona Code for the Qualifying Charitable Organization available upon request. Maximum allowable credit for contributions to QCOs for 2024 was (for the 2023 tax year) $841 for married filing jointly filers or $421 for single, married filing separately, and heads of household filers. Read more about how this works here: https://azdor.gov/tax-credits/contributions-qcos-and-qfcos
- Monthly givingis an easy and convenient way to maximize your giving to Valley Assistance. Become one of our Sustaining Partners with a recurring monthly gift of any amount. Please call the Office and Program Administrator at 520-625-5966 to discuss this option.
- In-Kind donations: donations for services or goods, which may be tax deductible. Please contact your tax advisor with any questions about these deductions.
- Designated Giving: Include VAS in your end-of-life planning. Please contact an estate-planning professional with any questions.
- Designated IRA Contribution: Generally, account holders aged 70½ or older who make a contribution directly from a traditional IRA to a qualified charity, such as VAS,can donate up to $100,000 without it being considered a taxable The deduction effectively lowers the donor's adjusted gross income (AGI). Please contact a tax or investment professional with any questions.
If you would like to send us a donation, please select from one of the following ways:
Donation by Phone or In-person:
Contact our Office and Program Administrator at (520) 625-5966 to authorize a donation by providing us with your Visa, Discover, or MasterCard information. If you come to our office, we can swipe your credit card.
Use the Donate Now Button below:
Mail-in donation - Please send your check to:
Valley Assistance Services
3950 S. Camino del Heroe
Green Valley, AZ 85614-1806
And click on the the link if you would like to use our VAS Donation Mail In Card
Our Federal Tax ID Number is: 94-2783969
Our Arizona Code for the Qualifying Charitable Organization Tax Credit is: 20374
Please contact your tax advisor for further guidance about the tax credits or deductions available to you through giving to VAS.