Valley Assistance Services is carefully monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are meeting with clients by appointment only, ensuring proper social distancing. Please call Valley Assistance Services if you have a need.
Ways you can help during the Pandemic:
- Volunteer: Click Here to Learn More
- Be a caring neighbor. You can do this at any time. Call or e-mail the people in your life who are isolated. This is always important, but is especially important during this of social distancing. Additionally, we need volunteers to call clients from our office to provide friendly visits by phone.
- Donate paper goods/non-perishables to VAS for distribution to our neighbors who are in need.
- Donate money to VAS. During these times of economic uncertainty, the need for monetary assistance from VAS will only increase. Please consider donating now. Any gift from you will help us help others. Donations may be made by check by mail or credit/debit card by phone or on our website.
What Can You Do?
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
- Clean surfaces in your home often with disinfectant
- If you are sick, call your healthcare provider immediately
Visit the website of CDC and Pima County for further guidelines and updates: